Full proposals should include the following:
- Cover letter on stationery stating request;
- One page proposal summary;
- Organization and project description, including mission and history, objectives of proposed work, strategy and timeframe of work plan, evaluation, bios of key staff, and a project budget presenting both income and expenses.
- IRS Determination Letter;
- Audited financial statement;
- Organizational budgets (current and projected years);
- Board of Directors with their affiliations;
- Listing of major sources of institutional support (with amounts).
Organizations that are new to the Foundation can submit full proposals OR begin with a one- or two-page letter of intent describing the project, along with a project budget.
The Foundation's Board of Directors meets quarterly, and proposals are received and reviewed year-round. Proposals should be addressed to:
ROBERT STERLING CLARK FOUNDATION
135 East 64th Street
New York, New York
We look forward to hearing from you and hope we can be of assistance.